DataFest Tbilisi is coming back for its 7th edition on 9-11 November. The event will take place fully offline at Pullman Tbilisi Axis Towers.
You can get tickets here: https://www.datafest.ge
A 3-day long festival features inspirational talks, workshops, panel discussions, hackathons and startup pitches all about data and AI.
The agenda includes following speakers and sessions:
1. Kote Mushegiani, software engineer at Granica: Training ML models
2. Giorgi Jvaridze, Co-founder at MaxinAI: Recent Developments in AI
3. Duncan Clark, Europe Lead at Canva & CEO at Flourish: From Static to Story
4. Raphael Kalandadze, Data Scientist at AI Lab: Namestorming NMT
5. Nikki Sun, Academy Associate at Chatham House: AI and future of work
6. Aaron Zelinger, Chief of Staff and Head of Operations at Arena Technologies: A Pessimist’s Case for AI Optimism
7. Christine Keung, General Partner at J2 Ventures: Data equity for inclusive cities
8. Natalia Domagala, AI ethics specialist & Mozilla Rise25 Award Winner: Transparency and ethics of AI
9. Mariam Torosyan, Founder & CEO at Safe YOU: Disrupting Violence Against Women with the Power of AI
10. Irakli Salia, Data Scientist at EPAM: Quadrilateral object detection in retail scene and enforcing temporal consistency in Computer Vision: Data Efficient approach
11. Irakli Beselidze, CEO, CalenAI: Numbers That Speak: 3 Months of Voice AI at Insurance company’s Call Center
12. Giorgi Bogveradze, Nika Chonishvili, Bank of Georgia: Automating classification of foreign transactions and saving
13. Levan Pavlenishvili, CEO at Operations Research Institute: Operational Research: Data Analytics Beyond Statistics
14. Azamat Omuraliev, Senior Data Scientist at ING: Product Data Science/Analytics
15. Giorgi Gachechiladze, Bank of Georgia: A recommender system for million customers
16. Ani Janelidze, AI Projects Manager at V7: How GenAI Language Models work
17. Guga Burduli, Senior Data Scientist at Bank of Georgia: GenAI technologies designed to simplify the tasks of Data Scientists
18. Martynas Jočys, Business Intelligence consultant at Macaw: Introduction to data visualization with R and ggplot2. Why is it so loved by dataviz enthusiasts?
And many more!
In case you are willing to share your knowledge, skills and experience at the conference, we have a limited number of slots for tech talks and workshops reserved for our dear community members. Please do reach out as soon as possible, as places are filling up quickly. Contact Nino at firstname.lastname@example.org
See you next week at DataFest Tbilisi 2023!